UK Visas for Singaporeans and Their Domestic Staff
We help families with UK / EU members in Singapore – and their domestic staff – gain UK Visas. We provide:
- Free on-going consultations, eligibility assessments, and ad-hoc advice.
- Transparent fees.
- Rapid response dedicated account manager.
Scope of Service
Applicants must be British or EU employers, who usually reside outside the UK, returning with their family to the UK. Your domestic staff can your accompany you for up to 6 months.
To qualify for a Domestic Worker in a Private Household visa, you’ll need to to prove your staff:
- Are 18 or older
- Have worked for your client’s family for at least 1 year
- Work in the same household as your family, or a home they use, regularly
- Plan to travel to the UK with your family
- Intend to work as a full-time domestic worker in the same UK household as your family
- Plan to leave the UK at the end of 6 months or at the same time as your family, whichever is sooner
- Are able to support themselves in the UK without the need for public funds
Our UK Visa Service Includes:
- Providing an advisory service in relation to the applications.
- Advising on the required documents and evidence – we will provide a full list of the required documents.
- Ensuring that the appropriate documents have been supplied and conducting an assessment of these documents. Although a list of required documents will be provided, once we receive their documents, we may also request additional documentation in order to ensure consistency of their information.
- Preparing the relevant application forms (each section will be cross referenced with the documents supplied to ensure the validity of the application).
- Where necessary, providing guidance on documents required from a sponsor. We will discuss the requirements and responsibilities of the sponsors.
- Providing a detailed representation letter where we consider the relevant Immigration Law, Human Rights Law, the policies, guidance notes and any relevant case laws.
- Liaising with all relevant government departments in relation to the progress of the applications and managing through to conclusion. We will also deal with any requests for further documentation and information in relation to these applications.
Contact use to learn how we can help you get UK visas for your family and domestic staff.